Maintenance and procurement coordinator
Employment type: Full-time
About Batavia Biosciences
Batavia helps to optimize the route from drug discovery to clinic by being a thought partner for our customers. By leveraging the combination of our expert workforce, our broad, international academic and public network and our extensive range of high-end services, we design the optimal route for our customers to reach the one person that we all are 100% committed to: the patient.
To help us take biopharmaceutical development to the next level, our team would love to welcome you as our new Maintenance and procurement coordinator.
About the job
We are looking for a Maintenance and procurement coordinator within our Facility team. As Maintenance and procurement coordinator you administer, register, follow and schedule maintenance and/or calibrations of equipment and utilities. You act as contact person for the Environmental and Building Monitoring system. Also, you are a member of the call duty group and arrange validations and calibration activities on small equipment. Concerning the procurement activities, you manage the list of suppliers and sub-contractors, negotiate prices and conditions with our suppliers and assist the Facility Manager to place orders. For shipment, you register biological material shipments and are the contact person for biological material transport companies. The Maintenance and procurement coordinator reports to our Facility Manager.
Your letter of motivation and CV should show that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in a related job.
- Knowledge of technical understanding of laboratory equipment and associated utilities.
- Basic technical skills for simple maintenance acts and small in-house repairs.
In the interviews you should show that you:
- Are enthusiastic and comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Work with precision and independently and don’t bounce back for changes.
- Have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, are self-starting and invest time in your administration, organization and planning.
- Strive for the best output for the company and are quality driven.
You can send your application to Mrs. I. van Aarle, HR Manager, email@example.com
No unsolicited assistance from search firms is accepted for this employment opportunity.