Part-time HR Assistant
Employment type: Part-time
About Batavia Biosciences
Batavia helps to optimize the route from drug discovery to clinic by being a thought partner for our customers. By leveraging the combination of our expert workforce, our broad, international academic and public network and our extensive range of high-end services, we design the optimal route for our customers to reach the one person that we all are 100% committed to: the patient.
To help us take biopharmaceutical development to the next level, our team would love to welcome you as our new Part-time HR Assistant.
About the job
We are looking for a part-time HR Assistant (16 hours per week) for our HR department. You act as a point of contact for the employees for both locations (Leiden and Woburn,US) and take care of the HR administration and communication.
Your tasks will be:
- Providing a correct (administrative) handling for the complete HR administration for both organizations;
- Coordinate all activities related to recruitment; post job ads, schedule interviews and take care of the follow up communication with candidates;
- Optimize and monitor the performance cycle;
- Assist with all training activities;
- Co-development of HR policies;
- Providing a correct (administrative) handling for the complete onboarding process of new hires for both organizations;
- Various ad hoc activities.
You are a driven and energetic person with a proactive attitude. You can work in a fast paced international scientific environment and shift between changing priorities. The following competences are important to be successful in this role: Accurate, Planning & Organizing and Result Orientated and you are a person of integrity. We can trust you with confidential information, because you are a reliable link in the HR process. In this position you will report to the HR Manager.
Your letter of motivation and CV should show that you have:
- MBO+ or equivalent level of working/thinking;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Familiar with Dutch labor law
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience at a HR department in a commercial international company.
You are available for 16 hours per week and preferably one of your working days will be on Wednesday. The other hours will be determined in consultation with you. You have the flexibility to work extra hours if needed.
Please send your application to Mrs. I. van Aarle, HR Manager, at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No unsolicited assistance from search firms is accepted for this employment opportunity.