About Batavia Biosciences
Batavia helps to optimize the route from drug discovery to clinic by being a thought partner for our customers. By leveraging the combination of our expert workforce, our broad, international academic and public network and our extensive range of high-end services, we design the optimal route for our customers to reach the one person that we all are 100% committed to: the patient.
To help us take biopharmaceutical development to the next level, our team would love to welcome you as our new QA Officer.
About the job
We are looking for a QA Officer for our QA department in Leiden, The Netherlands. The QA team is responsible for the quality support in our vaccine development programs and performs all relevant activities related to product development and production of clinical trial material. As a QA Officer you will be responsible for:
- Maintain and support the quality management system
- Document, Change, Quality Incident and CAPA Control
- Review manufacturing and assay batch records
- Execute internal audits; follow up on audit observations during internal and customer audits
- Support the supplier qualification program
- Together with your QA colleagues you will ensure proper quality in customer projects.
You will join an energetic group of international researchers in a collaborative environment. This QA officer position reports to the Director QA / QP.
- A Bachelor / Master degree in life science, biotechnology or related subject;
- At least two years’ experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment as QA Officer;
- Experience with viral vectors and/or viral vaccines is a plus;
- Experience with performing audits of facilities, systems or suppliers is a plus.
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken).
In the interview it will be clear that:
You are enthusiastic and comfortable in a dynamic environment. You can work both in a team and individually. You communicate clearly at all levels; you can get your thoughts, ideas and knowledge across in a helpful way. You enjoy to train manufacturing personnel in quality aspects. Your planning and organization skills allow you to have an overview of the necessary work and you are able to meet deadlines.
You can send your motivation letter and resume to Mrs. Ingrid van Aarle, HR Manager email@example.com
Application by agency or recruiters is not appreciated and will be rejected.